Sunday 8 April 2012

Day 1 - COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around."  Willie Nelson
First thing in the morning make a list of TEN blessings in your life you are grateful for.

  1. I am grateful for my daughter Kimberley who keeps me on my toes every day.
  2. I am grateful for my son Benjamin who looks after me and doesn't take anything seriously.  
  3. I am grateful for an easy separation - no real changes have occurred as yet so life goes on.
  4. I am grateful that my husband is not a vindictive man and has made sure that his family is well taken care of.
  5. I am grateful for my family who are both supportive and my sounding board.
  6. I am grateful for job that I have that gives me the opportunity to work close to home.
  7. I am grateful for my mind that gives me so many ideas for stories I just cannot stop.
  8. I am grateful to my best friend Twiggy who keeps me grounded and doesn't let me go over the top.
  9. I am grateful that I am now enjoying gardening and appreciating watching little plants grow into beautiful flowers.
  10. I am grateful to Rhonda Byrne who wrote THE MAGIC and given me a completely new way to look at the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment